Delivery & Curbside Pickup Now Available


Adams Carpet Powder with Linalool and Nylar - 16 oz

At Uncle Bill’s Pet Center, we not only offer Dog Flea and Tick Treatments for sale, we also employ a highly trained staff that can assist you in finding an appropriate product. Protect your carpet from flea and tick infestations with Adams Indoor Flea & Tick Powder for Dogs & Cats. This powder works hard to kill fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks on carpets, rugs, and furniture where fleas may hide. It contains an Insect Growth regulator (IGR), nylar, and the botanically-derived insecticide linalool that kills all four stages of the flea life cycle: adults, eggs, larvae, and pupae. One 16 oz container can treat up to 400 square feet of a room, and you do not need to replace or reuse for one full year! It kills fleas and ticks on contact, prevents flea re-infestation and controls the area for up to 365 days. This carpet treatment deodorizes and freshens your home with a pleasant citrus fragrance while eliminating deep-down pet odors. To use, simply shake up the canister and evenly distribute across the carpet or fabrics and let it settle; for maximum efficacy do not vacuum for 24 hours. With 5% of fleas living on your pet and the remaining 95% living in your home or yard, Adams products are designed to provide you with the power to prevent pests on every front! We will be glad to work with you to ensure that you have the proper Flea and Tick Treatments for optimal health and happiness by providing the best selection and value on premium Dog Flea and Tick Treatments for sale in Indiana.